A Deep exfoliation procedure, similar in theory to microdermabrasion. It requires the use of a sterile surgical scalpel to gently "shave" the skins surface, removing the top-most layer of dead skin along with the fine, vellus hair (peach fuzz).
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Deeper product penetration
- Reduces the appearance of hyper-pigmentation
- Stimulates circulation
- Improves hydration
- Minimizes scarring
- Removing peach fuzz is beneficial because the fine hairs trap debris and oils, giving the skin a dull look.
Dermaplaning is good for all skin types, but not recommended for someone with an active acne breakout.
Appointment Time: 1.5 hours approx
Micro-Needling is a minimally invasive treatment that employs very small needles that mechanically perforate the outer layers of the skin. This creates a controlled injury underneath the skin’s surface, thereby inducing the body to respond by producing more collagen in the treated area.
- Promotes skin repair and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, stretch marks, scars and other signs of aging
- Tightens and tones
- Improves skin texture
- Thickens the dermis
O2 Image Lift:
A great alternative for those who are wanting to dip their toes into the world of Chemical Peels, the O2 Image Lift is a gentle and invigorating treatment that will leave you with fresh, healthy skin. We combine a custom blend of Oxygen, plant derived stem-cells, peptides and enzymatic botanical into a luxurious anti-aging treatment. Reveal illuminated and gorgeous skin that feels as healthy as it looks radiant.
We use the Image Skincare I-Peel Collection which is specially formulated to rejuvenate, brighten, smooth, detoxify and energize skin for a radiant youthful appearance. We provide three different treatment options for all skin types and problems. If you would like help in selecting the treatment best for your skin type, please don't hesitate to contact us. All chemical peels will need a series of 2-6 treatments depending on skin issues.
Signature Lift Peel - A results driven vitamin C and enzyme peel suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and redness prone skin.
Liftening Lift Peel - 30% lactic acid treatment blended with Kojic acid and a cocktail of brightening agents to reduce all forms of pigmentation.
Acne Lift Peel - A combination of Alpha and Beta Hyroxy Acids (AHA's and BHA's) formulated to protect the skin while treating all forms of acne.
We also offer a variety of add-on products to enhance your chemical peel and add other beneficial effects:
Chemical Peel Enhancers
25% Stem Cell Enhancer - Active ingredients such as stem cells, BV-OSC (Active Vitamin C which helps improve collagen synthesis) and potent botanicals maximize your protection against signs of aging and damaged cells.
25% Anti Oxident Enhancer - Intensive and highly preventative booster serum designed to promote healing and protection to your skin.
25% Hyaluronic Acid Enhancer - Helps with dry, dehydrated, aging and acne prone skin.
Our spray tans are made up of an organic solution to offer you superior color and skin benefits. Our spray tans are applied with the help of a spray gun (not an automatic booth) and applied by a technician to ensure even, customized results. Your final color will be determined by several factors - the longer you leave the solution on your skin before showering/sweating the more time the formula will have to react. Your original skin tone will also play a role in your final color.
Spray Tan Prep:
- Shower, shave and exfoliate thoroughly before your session
- No lotions, perfume, makeup or deodorant on your skin
- Wear loose fitting clothing
Spray Tan After care:
- Do not shower, sweat or apply any product to your skin for as long as you are able
- Once your desired color is achieved or max color is developed, you may shower but do not exfoliate or scrub the skin.
- Take quick showers, and be sure to be gentle while shaving
- Moisturize your skin often! The spray tan develops the top layers of your skin, the longer you keep them moist the longer your spray tan will last.
Appointment time: 30 mins approx
We use a dental grade machine to achieve the best results. One appointment will include three, twelve minute sessions.
- You will see results 4-8 shades lighter
- The whitening can last up to a year depending on your teeth and lifestyle
- Treatment is customized to each client
- Dentists charge $450-800 for the same service
* Teeth whitening treatments can cause some oral sensitivity, however it won't last longer than 24 hours.
Appointment Time: 1.5 Hours approx